What happens when sold-out?
One of the reasons our events are unique and popular is because we don't overcrowd them. This however, does mean that there are a limited number of tickets. As tempting as it is sometimes (as we would make more money for our charities), we are proud of the first-class events we put on, we are not willing to increase the number of tickets to our events.
Here are some other options to get tickets:
1) See if there are any of the $100 Early Bird Tickets available. - SOLD OUT.
2) Call the hotels. Book a room and add in two tickets. They also usually sell out in advance, so don't wait. YOU CAN STILL TRY THIS OPTION.
3) Check out the sponsorships and see what is remaining. We sell these before tickets go on sale to the public, and often don't have too much left but check it out! - SOLD OUT
4) Be sure you are on our ENews List, so you get reminders and updates in the future about ticket sales for all of our event.
5) Closer to the event, check out our Facebook page and then also the event page for this festival. Sometimes folk's plans change or something comes up and they can't use their tickets.