After On-line purchase info:
- You will get an email that verifies your purchase (PayPal) immediatly after you process your payment. There is not a ticket to print or to download when you purchase. About mid-March your hard copy tickets will be mailed to you using the address on your transaction. Please double check the address on your receipt to ensure that it is correct. Unless you gave us a different shipping address, it will go to your billing address you used with your credit card.
If you need to contact us about your tickets or your address, please email us at tickets@SmithfieldVAEvents.com
- This event is 21 & up only. ID's Required. No infants/toddlers/pets.
- No Refunds. It is a rain or shine event. A little bad weather will not cause a cancellation.
- We do carry cancellation insurance on this event. If there is a public safety issue (weather or something catastrophic) the Fest has to work with the insurance company to declare a cancellation. Please visit the website or Facebook page for last minute updates. Once we get our claim check, it is the intent of the Fest to refund in full all sponsorships, tables or ticket purchases. Please note, this process can take up to 120-180 days.
- Be Safe. We encourage attendees to have a post-fest transportation plan in place before coming to the festival. Bring a DD (buy a discount ticket at the gate), walk to a hotel, or take one of the free shuttles to your local subdivision or local hotel. Have someone pick you up, (it is ok to leave your car and pick it up later), or rent a limo/party bus.
- Please note DD tix are 21 & up only also. Underaged drivers will have to pick you up in the parking lot.
- Enjoy the Wines & Brews but.......be responsible. The fest reserves the right to ask disruptive or unruly guests to leave. Fest can also refuse both tastings and sales of beverages to attendees that have had too much to drink.
- You may bring in a small picnic basket with snacks. You may bring in water, but no alcoholic beverages of any kind. ONLY UNOPENED WINES purchased from the VA Wineries can leave the fest. All wine glasses, stadium cups & growlers must be empty before leaving the fest at checkpoints. Wine purchased at our International Wine Tent may NOT be taken home with you.
It is recommended that you also review these pages and others for additional event details.
Tix, Table & Chalet Info and Do's Don't & Rules and Gate Entry/Walking/Shuttles